It is Fowl Friday with Fran & Freda and it is December!!! Happy Hanukah & Christmas is just around the corner. We are making our list and checking it twice. Freda hates to write but when it comes to her Christmas list that chick can write a novel! So here are a few highlights from her list. She wants to get it in early!
All I want for Christmas, top 5! by Freda Fowl!
1. A Patridge in a pear tree (hear they make a great date! & I love pears!)
2. Two turtle doves (they are known for their excellent maid service!)
3. Three calling birds ( and it is not colley, these are calling birds so I won't strain my voice when needing service!)
4. Four French hens (I love French cuisine & these chicks know how to cook!)
5. Five gold rings (2 wings, 2 legs & 1 neck, deck me out Santa!)
So there you have it Freda's list! It is a good thing Debra loves birds cause this loft will be a flappin' over the holidays! Follow the Fowl! Fran & Freda!