It is the first Monday of the month and that means the DCC, Designer's Craft Connection is hopping! This month's theme it is all about the bling! I am sharing this snappy little design over on the Kunin blog tomorrow!
I admit to having a thing for animal print and how perfect it is that felt comes in several animal prints. Makes it very hard to choose which one to use though! My inspiration was an animal print scarf I just picked up recently and some very blingy animal print buttons. I also like small purses especially the clutch. This is a mini version, so I am calling it a clutchlet. Quick and easy, inexpensive too!
You will need:
9” x 12” craft cut Kunin Printzfelt™, 1 Brown Leopard
9” x 12” craft cut Kunin felt™, 1 Black
1 yard decorative trim
3-1” decorative flat beads
1 hook and loop fastener
Aleene’s Quick Dry Fabric Fusion
scissors, ruler, pins
1. Wrong sides together align the two pieces of felt on top of each other. Glue together.
2. Adhere trim along opposite sides of black.
3. With black side down fold up one end 4”. Place thin line glue down each side and finger press.
4. Adhere hook and loop fastener in place.
5. Glue flat beads to front edge.
There you have it, super easy and fast! Make a clutchlet to go with different outfits or use as jewelry or make up pouch! Check out more bling by hopping with the DCC button in the sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by!
Styled with Charm!