The beginning of each month we hop with the Designer Craft Connection blog hop.
The theme of this month, Vacation Memories. Now that I operate a Bed & Breakfast
along with my design work, my vacation time away is very limited..
Instead Guests come to me creating their vacation memories, This past weekend we
had a wedding in the back garden. Celebrating, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays,
there are many occasions we celebrate with a bottle of wine or champagne.
I created this heart wine bottle charm to make
any occasion even more special!
You will need:
1-2 ½” Heart of Smoothfoam
Key Pearl Accent Cluster by Cousin
Trinkettes Chain by Cousin
¾” Heart Silver Charm
Shimmering Silver Metallic paint by DecoArt
2-1” Cotter Pins
1” paint brush
- Paint the heart with two coats of silver paint. Let dry in between coats.
- Insert key cluster accent ring onto cotter pin. Repeat for trinket chain on
second cotter pin.
- Insert cotter pin with key cluster into the end point of heart. Push in carefully.
- Insert chain on second cotter pin into center top of heart.
- Glue silver heart to center of Smoothfoam heart.
This is a super quick and easy project. It would make the next bottle of wine you
take as a hostess gift
extra special or make several to give as gifts at the holidays. Each time I
put it out for a guest or occasion
I am reminded it becomes part of the special memories. Follow the DCC button in the
sidebar to catch
some awesome memory ideas!