Hooray for Spring and gardens, gnomes and bunnies! I love making crafts with socks and this DIY Sock Bunny Gnome is super cute and easy to make. There is also a great giveaway too, check it out at the end of the post. Let's do it!
You will need:
9" x 12" craft cut Kunin Classicfelt: 1 White
9" x 12" craft cuts Kunin Co-ordinates: Pink White Dot, Lagoon White Dot
Poly-Pellets and Poly Fiberfill Fairfield
Pair of Socks
Fabri-tac by Beacon
Plastic water bottle
12" Fluffy yarn
Pom Poms, 1 white, 1 pink
Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Clip
1. Fill bottle half full with poly-pellets. Stretch one sock over bottle and tie over top of bottle.
2. Turn second sock inside out. Draw line at angle to create hat. Cut along line and glue along seam. Let dry and turn right side out. Cut out a 4" by 2" pair of ears and two inner ear pieces slightly smaller.
3. Pull a thin strand of yarn and tie around center of remaining yarn piece. Glue inner ears to outer ear pieces. Fold bottom edges of ears together and pinch. Glue and clip until dry.
4. Stuff top of hat. Insert over bottle and pull down. Fold over brim and glue into place. Insert ears into brim and glue. Glue beard to center of gnome just under hat brim. glue on nose pom pom. Glue buttons and top pom pom on hat.
5. Bend top of hat into shape.
These bunny gnomes are so easy to make and super cute for Spring and Easter decor! What is even better too is this great giveaway with Laura Kelly Designs! Enter below!
Thanks for stopping by!