So excited to be part of another Craft Lightning monthly challenge!
This month's craft material is burlap
and time allowed 15 minutes! I live in a historic and very old house, 175 years old
and it has a lot of doors to the outside. The back storage has two doors
and was needing a little decor. A large burlap flower banner would be perfect!
Materials: 2 yards of 6" wide burlap ribbon
1 yard of 3" wide burlap ribbon
3" mason jar cover
Assorted black buttons
Needle and heavy duty thread
1. Cut burlap in two 1 yard pieces.
2. Gather thread along one edge of each piece.
3. Pull gathers tight and secure thread.
4. Glue the gathered edges around the mason jar lid.
5. Glue the buttons to the top of the lid.
6. Glue the narrow burlap ribbon to the back of flower.
Hang and enjoy! Change it up with different color buttons.
Make larger using more layers or a wider burlap.
Follow along and enjoy the whole round of Craft Lightning